1. The press adopts steam (also can use air) medium for shaping, which can prolong the life time of bladder.
Shaping pressure: 0.03-0.05Mpa (steam)
2. For processed tire, less flash can be generated and with rubber saving.
3. Comparing with the old-fashioned heating platen, this press adopts new design which reduces the curing time by half and saves steam.
4. The temperature accuracy between heating platens can be controlled within±1ºC.
5. One hydraulic station drives 6 units of 3-layer 6-mould presses (totally 36 nos moulds).
6. For bicycle curing press, no need heating by separate zones.
7. Two sets of seal ring are provided for each press, which made by Teflon material and can last six or seven years with no human causes (the curing medium should be clean).
|Main Technical Specifications of Bicycle/ Motorcycle Tire Curing Press|
Cured tire OD.
High level double-layer 4-mold curing press