1. The 4 rolls are separately driven by 4 DC motors, which allow a wide rang of speed adjustment. The rotating speed ratio of the 4 rolls can be freely adjusted. The rolls are equipped with pre-loading device and bearings lubrication failure alarm device, as well as nip display and speed display.
2. The rolls are made of chilled cast iron with vanadium and titanium alloys. The roll face is hard and anti-wear. To heat up or cool down, the rolls are either circumferentially drilled or centrally bored so as to make temperature well proportioned on the roll surface.
3. The rolls are arranged in S form. Roll 1# and roll 4# have roll cambers that can eliminate bending impact on rolls during working process. Thus, it is possible to make products with same thickness along axial direction.
4. The transmission system adopts a hard facing gear reducer, which has a compacted structure with higher transmission efficiency, lower noise and longer service life.
5. The machine is equipped with emergency device. When an emergent accident occurs, the calendar will be immediately stopped to open the roll space so as to protect the operator and equipment.
|Main Technical Specification|
450 x 1400
|Roll working length||mm||630||1120||1200||1400||1730||1850||2130||2500||2500|
|Middle roll linear speed||m/min||2.1-21||2-20.1||3-26.3||2.5-25||8-50||4-40||3-30||4-40||4-40|
|Adiustinq nip ranqe||mm||0-10||0-10||0-10||0-10||20||0-30||0-20||0-30||0-30|
|Min.calendering product thickness||mm||0.2||0.2||0.2||0.2||0.15||0.2||0.15||0.2||0.2|
|Calenderinq product width||mm||500||920||1200||1250||1500||1600||1900||2200||2200|
|Main motor power||KW||15||55||75||110||185||90kwx2, 110kwx2||220||132kwx4,||160kwx4,|