We adopt advanced long, cylindrical bags made of fabric as a filter medium for dust filtering process. A compressed air is injected on specific points to remove the dust cake. The system synthesizes the advantages of reverse air (R/A) and pulse jet baghouses and overcomes their disadvantages like the redeposit of dust for the jet baghouse and low collection efficiency for the compartmentalized R/A baghouse. The emission concentration can be controlled under 10mg/Nm3. Our system requires less space, operates stably, with lower bag wear, high collection efficiency and convenient maintenance, which is widely used in different industries including tire factories, plastic factories, etc.
1. Our system uses long, cylindrical bags made of fabric as a filter medium. A compressed air is injected on specific points to remove the dust cake.
2. Our system has the optimized cleaning method, uniform distribution of gas stream, low resistance to air flow, detailed design. Therefore, it can operate stably for a long term.
3. Our system can control emission concentration under 10mg/Nm3. It occupies small area, operates stably, having lower bag wear, high collection efficiency and convenient maintenance.
4. Emission concentration is controlled under 10 mg/Nm3. And no re-entrain dust will be formed.
5. Plates and electrodes are washed by liquid, which makes it easier to collect dust with high resistivity.
6. The PM2.5 particles and aerosol collection efficiency is 90%. The mercury and other heavy metal collection efficiency is 90%, too. Consequently, the color of the smoke turns lighter dramatically.
7. The SO2 collection efficiency is over 90%. The water vapor collection efficiency is over 75%. Therefore, the common problems in wet desulphurization, the gypsum rain and plume of blue haze, are avoided.
8. The positive electrode is plate-style, which can keep a thin water film on it. And the water mist is easy to be collected on the plate-style electrode.
9.The parts contacting with smoke are made from anti-corrosion materials, improving the reliability of the system.
For the fume disposal system, we can provide different proposals according to fume composition, workshop situation and customer’s other requirements. Generally, spray scrubber, activated carbon adsorption and UV photolysis + activated carbon adsorption equipment are widely used for the fume disposal in rubber industry, plastic industry, etc.